Reserve Visit Date
Day Reservation for DAY TICKET Holders:
1. Start Reservation: Go to the “Reservation” section in the web shop or click here
2. Number of Visitors: Select one free visit day reservation for each person (including for children below the age of 3 years)
3. Visit Date: Choose the desired date in the calendar (if individual days appear greyed out and cannot be selected, it means that there is not enough capacity left for these dates)
4. Done: Complete the booking process and print out the visit day reservations
5. Important Notice: Please take along the already existing day tickets as well as the visit day reservation. The entrance to the park is only possible if every visitor has a ticket and a visit day reservation (children below the age of 3 years only need a visit day reservation).
Tip: Conveniently book your parking ticket here in advance.
All tickets purchased after the 4 June, 2021 do not need a separate visit day reservation, as these tickets are booked for a specific visit date.
The accompanying person of the disabled person with a B or H note in their disabled person’s pass need a free visit day reservation (book here). Please keep the disabled person’s pass ready to present at the turnstiles.
Please note the safety and hygiene regulations PRIOR to your visit.