Reserve Visit Date
Day Reservation for ANNUAL PASS Holders:
The following applies to holders of already issued Annual Passes or DigiPasses:
1. Start Reservation: Go to the “Reservation” section in the web shop or click here
2. Number of Visitors: Enter the number of visitors
3. Enter barcode(s): Enter the 18-digit barcode(s) of your pass(es)
4. Visit Date: Choose the desired date in the calendar (if individual days cannot be selected, there is not enough capacity left for this day).
4. Done: Complete the booking process and print out the visit day reservations.
5. Important Notice: Please bring your annual pass as well as the visit day reservation. The entrance to the park is only possible if every visitor has a pass and a visit day reservation (children below the age of 3 years only need a visit day reservation).
A maximum of 3 active advance reservations is allowed and possible. If the first reserved visit date has passed, a further reservation is automatically possible.
TIP: You bought an annual pass before June 25th and received the ticket "Entry for the 1st visit"? Reserve your visit date here under DAY TICKETS. Your annual ticket will be issued on your first visit and you can reserve additional visits here in the ANNUAL TICKET section.
For children under 3 years of age and accompanying persons for people with disabilities ("B" ID), a separate reservation is required in the DAY TICKET section.Troubleshooting
Please note the safety and hygiene regulations PRIOR to your visit.