Informazioni per gli ospiti che pernottano
Hurray, we are looking forward to welcome you to your LEGOLAND adventure in our Holiday Village! To ensure everything runs smoothly, please have the following on hand during check-in or at the entrance to the LEGOLAND parking lot and at the turnstiles:
- Legitimation Documents (e.g. test result, recovered confirmation vaccination certificate)
- Pupils with a school certificate (e.g. pupil identification, written school attendance confirmation, school certificate, school enrolment confirmation) do not need a negative test, vaccination or recovery certificate.
- Reservation documents
- Printed and filled out registration form:
- LEGOLAND Holidays guests: You can find this document attached to your booking confirmation (does not apply to campers)
- Guests who have booked with a different tour operator: You can fill out the registration form at site or download it here
- Masks in the holiday village:
- No mask required in outdoor areas
- A medical mask is mandatory indoors for guests from age 6.
- Masks in the park:
- Wearing a medical mask is mandatory from age 6 in designated areas (waiting areas, attractions and in buildings).
Note: You will receive your voucher 2-4 days prior to your arrival.
Camping: Access to the LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort is currently only possible if you have been tested negative, fully vaccinated or fully recovered. Therefore, you will not receive a barcode for the access to the campsite with your travel documents. You will receive the ticket for access to the campsite at check-in after presenting your credentials. Please only use the check-in at the central reception in the LEGOLAND Holiday Village.
Partner Hotels: Currently it is only possible to stay overnight at one of our partner hotels with a negative test, completely vaccinated or recovered. Please present the valid verification during the check-in at our partner hotels.
To ensure that nothing stands in the way of your LEGOLAND adventure, please read the following information carefully PRIOR to your visit. We look forward to seeing you!
Requirements for your short stay
Check-In at LEGOLAND Holiday Village is currently only allowed for persons who have tested negative, are vaccinated or have recovered. Please bring one of the following three forms of proof as well as your reservation:
Officially recognized, negative corona test result confirmed by a PCR test not older than 48 hours or a rapid antigen test not older than 24 hours at check-in at the front desk. Self-tests will not be accepted. Children under 6 years of age do not require a test.
Pupils with a school certificate (e.g. pupil identification, written school attendance confirmation, school certificate, school enrolment confirmation) do not need a negative test, vaccination or recovery certificate.
Official proof of vaccination or a vaccination certificate must be presented in the original. The complete vaccination certificate must be older than 14 days.
Please bring your positive PCR test result, which must be at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old. As an alternative to the positive PCR test, you can also present a certificate of recovery.
Hygiene and safety requirements for the LEGOLAND holiday village
- Masks do not have to be worn in our extensive outdoor area in the LEGOLAND holiday village as long as the minimum distance of 1.50 m is maintained.
- In buildings and designated areas, face masks are mandatory from age 6 and FFP2 masks from age 16.
- Top priority is to observe social distancing and maintain a distance of 1.50 m in all common areas as well as in corridors and staircases when entering and leaving the premises.
LEGOLAND holiday village news
In the holiday village, the Pirate Tavern, the Steak House and the Round Table are open for guests in the evenings. You will find out where breakfast is served during check-in. The regulations of the state of Bavaria for the catering industry apply:
- Please reserve your table in advance by phone:
- Pirate Tavern: +49 8221 700-9440 (11 a.m. - 5 p.m)
- Round table: +49 8221 700-9450 (11 a.m. - 5 p.m)
- Steak House: +49 8221 700-9493 (11 a.m. - 5 p.m)
- When walking through the restaurant (e.g. entering and visiting the restroom) visitors over the age of 6 must wear a medical mask. These may be removed once you are seated at a table.
- Our staff will accompany you to your table.
- The prescribed minimum distance is maintained between the tables.
The playgrounds and the VR experience will be open as usual, and Pirate Golf, the high rope course and the bowling alley will also be available for use as a family. The LEGO play corners in the restaurants will remain closed.
The LEGO® Shop in the LEGOLAND holiday village is open to guests; please note the up-to-date opening hours on site. Again, medical masks must be worn from age 6.
Admission to the LEGOLAND theme park
Please note: Admission to the park is only allowed if you are recovered, vaccinated or tested. The negative rapid antigen test result must not be older than 24 hours and the PCR test result not older than 48 hours. Therefore, you have to take a new rapid antigen test if you are staying at the resort for several days. Therefore you can use the corona rapid test station (15minutentests.de) on the LEGOLAND parking. Further information and appointment booking here.
All booked stays at the LEGOLAND holiday village or stays booked through our tour operator LEGOLAND Holidays include two day tickets* per person to the LEGOLAND theme park. In this case, you don't have to take care of the tickets yourself and you don't have to book a separate reservation ticket.
When booking through other tour operators, please contact them directly regarding tickets.
Overnight guests with an annual pass can visit the LEGOLAND park during their entire stay (including their day of arrival and departure); no reservation is required for the day.
* Unless an overnight stay without tickets or an overnight stay for annual pass holders has been explicitly booked.
LEGOLAND park news
You can find the current opening hours of LEGOLAND Deutschland here.
All ten themed areas and the big & popular roller coasters are open. Selected rides may be temporarily closed due to the current situation (subject to change).
In the queuing area as well as in the rides a medical mask must be worn from 6 years.
You can find an overview of all open attractions in our free LEGOLAND Deutschland app.
Selected restaurants and outdoor food stalls are open (please note the up-to-date opening hours on site). Here, too, the regulations of the state of Bavaria for the catering industry apply:
When walking through the restaurant (e.g. entering and visiting the restroom), visitors over the age of 6 must wear a medical mask. These may be removed once you are seated at a table.
Selected shops are open for you; please note the up-to-date opening hours on site.
The Bavarian state government's retail rules apply in the stores. Please use a medical mask if over the age of 6 as soon as you enter the sales rooms and use a cashless method of payment if possible. We provide free disposable gloves for purchasing single bricks at the LEGO factory, so you can safely pick out your single bricks.
Hygiene and safety requirements:
Before your visit
Be sure to check out our website and social media pages for up-to-date information before your arrival.
If you are visiting from abroad, please inform yourself of the applicable travel regulations for entering and leaving the country at your department of foreign affairs prior to departure.
Keep at least 1.5 meters D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E from other families.
Wearing a medical mask is mandatory from age 6 in designated areas (waiting areas, attractions and in buildings).
This also applies to persons who are exempt from wearing a mask and have a medical certificate.
Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at the rides, when you enter buildings and in sanitary facilities.
Please follow the hygiene guidelines and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
Please use cashless payment methods wherever you can; now also possible at vending machines.
If you feel unwell, please visit LEGOLAND at a later date.