Informations sur la visite de la station
(Last updated: 24. November 2021)
Dear LEGOLAND adventurers,
We are very excited to welcome you to LEGOLAND! Please observe the following rules for your resort visit.
- NEW: Due to the decisions made by the Bavarian state government on 23 November 2021, admission to the park is only possible vaccinated or recovered with an additional negative antigen test result (not older than 24h), and an overnight stay in the Holiday Village is only possible vaccinated or recovered.
- Admission to the LEGOLAND theme park is therefore only possible for vaccinated and recovered persons with an additional negative antigen test result (not older than 24h).
- Children under 6 years and preschoolers are exempt from the regulation and do not need a test.
- School children under 12 years and 3 months of age are exempt from the regulation if they are tested regularly at school. Proof of age and, in the case of children from abroad, proof of regular testing at the school must also be shown before admission. If testing is not done at school, a negative antigen test result is required.
- For children older 12 years and 3 months, the rule applies, entry is only possible vaccinated or recovered, in addition a negative school test or antigen test is required (both not older than 24h).
- From 6 years of age: Medical masks for designated areas (waiting areas, attractions and indoor). FFP2 mask obligation indoor from 16 years of age.
- To ensure that nothing stands in the way of your personal LEGOLAND family adventure with roller coaster fun and LEGO® bricks, we kindly ask that you inform yourself about valid visitation, safety and hygiene regulations PRIOR TO your visit.
You are a day visitor, overnight stay guest or an annual pass holder? Please read the following information carefully. The answers to the most frequently asked questions can be found on the pages linked below:
Before & during your visit:
Before your visit
Be sure to check out our website and social media pages for up-to-date information before your arrival.
If you are visiting from abroad, please inform yourself of the applicable travel regulations for entering and leaving the country at your department of foreign affairs prior to departure.
Keep at least 1.5 meters D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E from other families.
From 6 years of age: Medical masks for designated areas (waiting areas, attractions and indoor). FFP2 mask obligation indoor from 16 years of age.
This also applies to persons who are exempt from wearing a mask and have a medical certificate.
Hand sanitiser dispensers are available at the rides, when you enter buildings and in sanitary facilities.
Please follow the hygiene guidelines and wash your hands frequently and thoroughly.
Please use cashless payment methods wherever you can; now also possible at vending machines.
If you feel unwell, please visit LEGOLAND at a later date.