On three summer Saturdays at the end of July and the beginning of August, there's extra-long LEGOLAND® fun - with opening hours until 10 p.m.!
Experience roller coaster action until dusk, stroll through the lovingly illuminated MINILAND and enjoy the warm summer evenings with tropical-fruity cocktails and chilled lounge music.
A sparkling fireworks display in the night sky above the park rounds off a successful summer outing and promises goosebump moments for the whole family! (Start of the fireworks from about 10 p.m.)
The following activities and many more are waiting for you on these Saturdays:
- Balloon Art: Come over to the MINILAND and stop by Ballonett Sina Greinert and her Team and be surprised by here Balloon Art!
- Street Art: Visit Leon Keer in the LEGO® NINJAGO® WORLD, observe the completion of his fascinating, hand-drawn LEGO world and take spectacular souvenir pictures.
- Meet & Greet: You can take unique souvenir pictures in an atmospheric ambience at the Harbour Cruise, in front of the LEGO® Studios and in our Rose Pavilion.
- Ninja Action: Breathtaking Ninja Action at the LEGO NINJAGO Summer Show in the LEGO® Arena at 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:30 and 8:30 pm. *
- Firework: The icing on the cake of every Long Night is the great firework, which dedicated is to the 10th LEGO NINJAGO anniversary this year. The history of origin of the ninja heroes is told here in an atmospheric way supported by colourful light and glitter in the night sky.
Note: You have free entry to all of our events & shows with your LEGOLAND® tickets!
- 31 July + 7 & 14 August 2021
- For extra long LEGOLAND fun
* Note: Only a limited number of guests are permitted per show due to current regulations.