Get some unforgettable impressions and experience LEGOLAND® from a different perspective – take a hot air balloon ride over the LEGOLAND grounds. Enjoy the trip with your family on board.
Add your balloon ride now to your accommodation package, online or by phone. Should you decide on a balloon ride after completing your booking please contact our service center which will be able to assist with an additional booking.
Service Tel: +49 (0) 180 6 22 5789 *, E-Mail: info@LEGOLANDHolidays.de
* (€0.20 per call from within Germany; calls from mobile phones within Germany max. €0.60 per call.; charges from abroad may vary depending on the provider)
The hot air balloon ride will take place in the evening, departure time depending on sunset. The ride over the LEGOLAND grounds and its surroundings lasts approx. 1 ¼ hours.
Children must be at least 1.10 m tall or 8 years old and are only allowed when accompanied by an adult.
The balloon operator will contact you by phone at the latest the day prior to your departure in order to clarify all important details.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Operation: You will be picked up at the LEGOLAND holiday village reception and escorted to the take-off point. After the introduction you will prepare the balloon together with the operator for your ride. The ride will last for approx. 1 ¼ hrs, landing place depending on weather and landscape conditions. After landing and folding up the balloon the traditional balloon driver baptism will take place. Thereafter, you will get a lift back to the take-off point.
• Clothing: Sturdy shoes and a sporty, seasonal appropriate outfit are strongly recommended. You won’t feel any wind since you are going with the airflow. In addition there will be heat from the burner so you won’t feel much of a difference to the temperature on the ground. Please also pay attention to a prober head cover as you will be closer to the sun.
• Physical fitness: The ride is not recommended for pregnant women. You should be able to get in and off the basket yourself. Moreover, your physical condition should allow you to stand upright for 1 ¼ hrs.
• Weather: According to the weather forecast the operator will decide if the ride will take place the day prior. In case the ride cannot take place we will postpone the trip to the next morning or to any other date during your stay at LEGOLAND. Your safety is our upmost priority. Therefore, in case we are not able to operate the ride at all, we will refund the total amount for the hot air balloon ride or provide you with a voucher for an Allgäu ride.