Are you planning to write an article about LEGOLAND® Deutschland and would like to visit the park for this purpose? We will be pleased to provide journalists with up to 2 tickets for a press visit once a year. Please note the following conditions.
Thank you for your interest in LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort.
We have developed an extensive package of measures for the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees for the delayed season start 2020. This implies among other things a limitation of our daily visitors. Therefore it is currently not possible for us to provide press accreditation. We will notify you here as soon as it is possible again.
Please contact us via email at: press@LEGOLAND.de if you have a written assignment of your editorial office.
Thank you for your understanding – we are already looking forward to be able to accredit you for our LEGOLAND as usual.
Kind regards and stay healthy!
Your LEGOLAND Press Department
For accreditation, please fill out the registration form and attach the front of your valid press card. Please send us your accreditation at least three working days before your planned visit. An accreditation on site is not possible.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail, as soon as your accreditation is approved. Your application will be automatically deposited at the ticket offices 1 to 4 on the day of your visit and the ticket will be issued against presentation of your press card.
Please note that the presentation of a press card alone is not the sole basis of an accreditation and LEGOLAND Deutschland reserves the right to request further prove to verify the journalistic employment. Further information about the accreditation guidelines of LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort, please see below.
Please understand, that we cannot give any discount or press tickets on overnight stays at the LEGOLAND Holiday Village. Separate treatments, if the overnight stay is necessary during a working stay, are to be arranged individually and prior to your visit. For regular LEGOLAND Holiday Village bookings please contact: info@LEGOLANDHolidays.de.
You can contact the press department at email@example.com or +49 (0)8221 700 221 if you wish to arrange an appointment with the press department or if you need a filming permit. This has to be agreed on prior to your visit.
Accreditation guidelines LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort
General Information concerning the accreditation:
- An accreditation is only granted to persons, which can prove their journalistic employment.
- Photographers and film and video teams solely working commercially will not be accredited.
- LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort reserves the right to decline accreditations without having to state reasons. There is no legal claim for an accreditation.
- The following group of persons will not be accredited:
- Persons without journalistic legitimation, e.g. account managers, sales managers, advertising managers, press consultants
- Germans citizens with a residence within Germany, which present a foreign press card.
Information for bloggers
You are a blogger and want to report about your visit of LEGOLAND Deutschland Resort? Please contact us directly at: press@LEGOLAND.de. The following requirements apply for a blogger accreditation:
- Your blog has to exist since six months with regular postings.
- A media kit PDF has to be added in the course of the accreditation for LEGOLAND Deutschland. Please prove the following figures (unique visitors, page impressions and session time for the last three months) provided by an independent tool like Google Analytics or Statify.
- Only blogs without sales channels are permitted. Product testing blogs, fashion blogs etc. which have no link to LEGOLAND are not permitted.